Author's Note: Stories on this site may contain fiction of an adult nature. They may contain themes involving Incest, under age sex, rape, bestiality, drugs or alcohol abuse. If these subjects make you uncomfortable please exit now. The stories are meant for the entertainment of adults as defined by your local government or society, if you are below this age please exit now. The author does not condone or encourage anyone to act in real life the way the characters depicted in this story act.
Please help to support ASSTR by making a donation HERE

First Published: 22 June 2016

Already seen Telepathy PT 2, click here to read part 1

Telepathy PT 2 - the prequel
by Isabella

Story Code: m/f, M/F, Shared Husband, Incest, Under Age, Anal, Bro/Sis, Father/Daughter

"Do you consider yourself to be a conventional woman?"

"What does that mean?"

"Come on Victoria, it's only a Cosmopolitan questionnaire, You've questioned the meaning of every question that's come up so far, at this rate we'll never get this finished before your kids get home from school."

"Well, I just don't think that there is really anything conventional about any women, we're all unique!"

"Well, I'd say that compared to the other mothers in the area you are definitely unconventional, you're the only openly hippy woman and your marriage is definitely unconventional, you and Johnny are far more open about sex and sexuality than any other married couple that I know."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, a week after you married Johnny I told you that you were lucky to have such a sexy husband, I told you that I'd give anything to go to bed with such a sexy man...you remember what you said to me?"

"Did I ask you if you had a five pound note?"

"You did, I gave you five pounds that you popped into the Oxfam collection box in the pub and then you took me to your house and told Johnny to take me to bed!"

"Well then, everybody won, Oxfam got much needed funds, I got a night off from my horny new husband who wanted sex from me morning, noon and night! You got to try sex with a man who never stopped fucking you until you begged him too."

I remembered that night very well, Pauline was one of my best friends from school but however good a friend she was there were still things that I could never confide in her about. I'd taken her home and given her to my husband of just a week. After two hours of listening to Pauline screaming out her orgasms I was really ready for bed and as we'd only just married and moved into our new house together we only had the one bed so I just stripped off and headed up to our bedroom. I slipped in at the side of Pauline and lay watching her and my husband fucking for another thirty minutes before Pauline begged Johnny to stop and let her go to sleep.

We all slept in the same bed for the rest of the night, a tangled mass of arms and legs all woven together. Pauline and I went off to work together in the morning, both of us dressed in my clothes, which didn't go unnoticed by our colleagues at work as my style of dress was certainly more avant-garde than Pauline's usual style of dress.

"Thinking back, that was the best fucking fiver I've ever spent in my life!"

I chuckled at my friend, there was a sparkle in her eye as she remembered back to that night, there had been a few other nights since that first time and I was suddenly reminded of my first ever fuck, yes, I would have to admit that I was unconventional all the way back then too.

I remembered particularly my last few days at Saint Bernadette's Primary School; the talk of the girls in my class after five years of being segregated, hidden away from boys was that of the potential for boyfriends when we moved up into the Secondary Modern School. We'd been listening to apocryphal stories of the kinds of things that went on in the railway carriages standing on the railway sidings at the side of the school. In some stories there would be two boys and one girl playing together hidden away from their classmates and up to a whole class, sixteen girls and boys all drinking, all smoking and then getting undressed and fucking. How those stories ever got disseminated to a hundred hormonal ten to eleven year old girls I had no idea! All I knew was that my brother had been at that school for two years already and my brother had never mentioned anything about sex.

After the summer holiday I realise why my brother never mentioned the sexual shenanigans, it was because he wasn't a part of it, my brother, William or Bill if my mother wasn't around wasn't what you'd call typically handsome, he was overweight, he wasn't fat, just the fattest boy in his year and he didn't look after things like his hair, preferring the tousled look, the untidy look. He didn't have a great sense of dress either, not that you could do much with a school uniform but most of the boys wore their uniform with a little panache. During the first term I watched my brother try his luck with every girl in his class, around sixteen girls, then I saw him getting knocked back by all the girls in his year, that was around another forty-eight girls. And then I saw him work his way through the girls in year seven, that was the year between us. It was almost comical that close to two hundred girls had knocked my brother back.

We were on our two week holiday between the summer term and the winter one. Mum and dad were both at work and for the first time Bill and I were allowed to stay in the house on our own. They didn't wake us up when they went out to work, they left us in bed and a note on the kitchen table that we weren't allowed to have friends in the house and that our parents expected us to stay around the house.

I'd been woken by my father's car leaving the driveway and I'd gone down to the kitchen to see if we'd been left anything for breakfast and I spotted the note and two boxes of cereal in the middle of the kitchen table. I turned my nose up at cereals and headed back up to bed, as I passed Bill's bedroom door I heard sobbing coming from the other side of the door. I stood for ages listening to the sounds from the other side, my hand was on the doorknob for ages before I turned it gently and pushed Bill's bedroom door open.

Well, that was a shocker, he wasn't sobbing at all, as his door swung open the first thing I saw was a whopper of a cock with his fist wrapped around it and he was really beating himself up a lot. This wasn't the first time I'd seen Bill's pecker, up until three years before we would take our baths together, my mother only really stopped us sharing the tub when Bill's cock started to grow as I got in the water with him and the dark brown hairs were starting to show around his pubic mound.

Bill's head was whipping from side to side; his eyes were closed tightly shut as he rubbed harder and faster up and down his cock. I cleared my throat and his eyes shot open. He didn't stop rubbing though, he just said, "Fucking hell Vicky, I thought you were mum for a minute there!"

He closed his eyes again and mumbled, "Close the door..."

I'm sure that he would have said on your way out but when I closed his door I remained on his side of it. I walked slowly towards his bed watching him like a hawk, he had pulled the front of his pyjamas top up and his pyjama bottoms down so that there was about a foot slice of his body on show. I tried to remember back to the last time I saw his cock, it was at least twice as long now as it was two years before and it had thickened out a lot too, it was fatter than my hairbrush handle now.

I sat on his bed; he turned his head towards me and opened his eyes, "I meant close the door from the other side!"

"Why are you doing that to yourself?"

Bill burst out laughing, he laughed so hard that he actually lost his thread and his hand slipped off of his cock totally, "That's priceless, I'm doing it to myself because I can't find anyone else to do it for me."

"You never asked me to do it for you!"

"You're my sister, I can't ask you to do it for me."

"Why not, you've asked every other girl from year's six to eight but me, I wouldn't mind doing it for you."

Bill gave me a strange look, "What? You used to like looking at me in the bath and you usually grew a little bit in the bath when mum put me in with you."

Bill's strange look changed into a smile, "You're really willing to wank me off?"

I nodded my head.

"Are you willing to do more?"

"Like what?"

"Well, for a start, you could suck my cock for me!"

I thought about it for a moment, "Well, if you go and wash your cock first I'll suck it if you want me to!"

Bill almost pole-vaulted over me to get to the bathroom and wash his cock while I stood in the bathroom doorway watching, "Make sure you wash right under the skin."

Bill peeled his foreskin all the way back and showed me that he was using soap and water to wash under his foreskin and around his frenulum before drying his cock and returning to the doorway where I stepped aside for him to go back into his bedroom.

He lay on his bed, on his back and his flaccid cock started to grow as I approached his bed, "Take your nighty and knickers off for me please!"

I wasn't the slightest bit shy about being naked in front of my brother, in fact the past two years had seemed odd to me, just because Bill's cock stood up when I entered the bathroom, was that any reason to stop us taking our baths together and wasting hot water at the same time. I was three paces away from his bed when I pulled my nighty off over my head and just one pace away when I pulled my knickers down, his cock jumped when he saw my naked body and seemed to grow even longer and fatter than it had been when I first saw it.

Bill gestured for me to lie next to him on his bed and without invitation I took a firm hold of his cock with my right hand as I squashed my left arm between our bodies.

"Suck it for me please!"

I pushed myself up onto my left elbow and rolled my upper body over my brother's hips, I did a few things wrong, I grazed his cock head with my teeth a few times but Bill didn't mind that one little bit, I was the first girl to be that close to him in his life, he was the last virgin left in his year at school. Each time I grated my teeth over his cock he lost vigour in his cock and dropped down from his climactic hill, in the end he pushed my upper body away from him, pushed me down onto my back and rolled over on top of me, forcing my legs apart with his knees and he stabbed wildly between my legs with his cock until he finally hit gold and sank all the way down to his balls into my cunt.

The shock and the violence of the attack on my vagina made me stiffen up and clench my inner muscles so the first time I had full sex was far from a pleasure, I was begging Bill to stop but his blood was up, he had the red mist covering his eyes and his balls were painfully full of semen, well, not for long, once his cock was in me it took around thirty seconds for him to empty his balls and fill my womb.

As soon as he finished shooting into me he was full of apologies, begging me to forgive him, begging me not to tell our parents. I just looked between my legs and saw the aftermath of his violent sexual assault on me. My brother had seriously torn through my hymen and with the copious amount of his semen flooding out of my vagina it looked like a road traffic accident had gone on in my knickers.

I jumped up off of Bill's bed but it was too late, his bottom sheet had a large splot of watered down blood the size of a grapefruit. I snatched at the sheet and pulled it off of the mattress, there was a dark patch starting to develop on the mattress, "Bill, strip the rest of your bed, get the pilow slips off and the duvet cover and toss it all out on the landing and just hope and pray that your mattress dries out without staining."

I went through to the bathroom, turned the hot tap on full, flowing into the bathtub and the cold tap set to just under half power. I snatched all of Bills bed linen and ran down to the laundry room, threw the lot into the washing machine with a scoop of bleach powder and a scoop of washing powder before turning the machine to a medium hot wash. I grabbed a full tub of salt, half a kilo and ran back to my bath, I dumped the whole tub of salt into the water and jumped in, wincing with the pain when concentrated salt water swirled inside my vagina.

"What are you doing that for?"

I looked at the doorway; Bill was leaning against the doorframe watching me splashing water into my vagina.

"I'm taking a salt bath to try and ease the pain and to try and prevent germs entering my body through the cuts you've made inside."

Bill looked miserable because he'd got all carried away and hurt me, "And if you expect to try and do it again tomorrow you'd better make sure that I get something out of it as well or tomorrow will be your last time!"

Bill's frown turned upside down and he grinned at me, "You mean that after all that blood and pain you'll let me try again tomorrow?"

"Vicky ... Victoria ... Vicky, are you still with me? I said ... Hell we'll never get this questionnaire finished, it says it's a twenty minute quiz, you're supposed to answer automatically, no deep thinking, twenty questions in twenty minutes ... come on, question three was..."

"Would you go all the way on a first date?"

"What age range is this aimed at anyway, 'First date' how old do they think we are reading this magazine?"

"Come on, it's just a yes or no answer, what are you ... I'm going to tick yes, I'm sure you've done that plenty of times."

I smiled at myself, I certainly did it with Johnny on our first date, hell, I did it with Johnny before our first date. I was at a party with Gary something or other, we weren't serious, just bumped into each other from time to time, sometimes it ended in bed and sometimes not. At the Party Johnny was there with four other blokes, I spotted him right off, he was sex on legs, tight denims, fashion-plus and advertising a bulge that would shame a stallion. I cut him away from his friends and we did it on the stairs, I was standing two steps higher than him, we fucked with a hundred people milling around, coming and going, Johnny did the cuming, well, he didn't actually, didn't cum that it. He had his orgasm, he went weak at the knees and fell out of my cunt flaccid but there was no liquid evidence. I put my hand between my legs, I was confused, "Were you wearing a condom?"

"God no, you didn't say, I just assumed that you'd be taking care of that side!"

"No, I do, I mean I'm on the pill but I can't feel any semen, nothing, just my own juices."

"Well, I should have mentioned ... well, if you'd given me the chance to say, I'd have told you that ... well, I'm slightly defective, everything works fine apart from my bollocks, I don't generate ... you know, no swimmers. I had a bad case of Orchitis when I was a toddler, both sides swelled to the size of footballs apparently and no, nothing comes out when I climax."

Johnny was fit, he was a keen footballer, he was devilishly handsome and it looked like he spent more time getting ready than I did, shoulder length black hair, naturally curly, a designer beard and moustache and the deepest blue eyes I'd ever seen. Apart from his one defect, I thought to myself, 'He's the man for me!'

When I eventually told Johnny that I wanted to marry him he tried to put me off, he didn't plan on marrying anyone because he couldn't father a child. My answer, "Well, if we decide we want children I can sort that out, I'll use insemination by donor, you could have a little fun at the same time watching me getting pregnant."

"Vicky, you're not really interested in this bloody survey are you?"

"I'll make us a nice cup of coffee."

As I was making a pot of coffee I thought back to my wedding day, unusually, Johnny had chosen my brother Bill for his best man and as we sat at the top table Johnny asked me when I was planning on getting pregnant. "Well, if you had invited Bill on honeymoon with us I could have started straight away."

Johnny looked shocked at first and then he grinned at me, "You think Bill would do that to you?"

I took a serviette and wrote on it, Bill, would you like to make me pregnant? Vicky.

Johnny read my little scribbled note and he grinned at me as I slipped the serviette over to Bill.

Bill looked over at Johnny first and then at me, he grinned and nodded his head.

Johnny leaned in and whispered, "Wouldn't you be worried that if you and Bill had a kid there could be complications, you know, never mind the awkwardness of Bill being around all the while, there's the chance of genetic abnormalities."

I thought for a moment, "I'm not sure that we're actually full brother and sister, I think I'm the result of a cuckoo in the nest, no one's ever said but I think my father is probably Fred, our milkman for the last thirty years."

We were due to spend our first night as husband and wife at the hotel where we had our reception, Johnny and I slipped away at ten o'clock and Bill followed us up to the bedroom fifteen minutes later. Johnny and I were fucking like demented animals when Bill slipped into our bedroom; he stripped off and joined us in bed. Bill climbed in bed with us and Johnny withdrew his cock from my cunt expecting Bill to jump straight in. Bill slipped his head between my legs, we'd been on and off lovers for close to ten years by that point and Bill knew exactly what I liked in the way of sexual build-up.

I used my hand and my mouth to give Johnny pleasure while Bill rocked my world and at four o'clock in the morning Bill finally climbed between my thighs and fucked the arse off of me. As soon as Bill left his deposit I pulled Johnny back between my thighs and he fucked me for another hour. I didn't fall pregnant on that visit but a few months later and the result was an instant family, twins, Samantha and Simon. Well, that was all twelve years ago and now I had to hurry and get ready because Samantha and Simon would be home from school at any minute and I had a lot of things to put away.

I asked Pauline if she wanted to hang around until Johnny came home, shorthand for, 'Do you fancy fucking my husband?'

"Very tempting but I always feel so uncomfortable having your kids in the house while I'm barking at the moon under the 'Fucking machine' that you married."

"You should talk to your husband, see if he fancies sex with me while you fuck Johnny, Simon's going to be at a scout camp next week and I'm trying to get someone to have Samantha for a few days."

"God, there's no way I'm going to let my old man hear me and your Johnny fucking and I wouldn't wish my old man on you, might ruin our friendship."

I picked up the copy of Cosmo that Pauline had been reading out to me and I rapidly ticked the rest of the boxes in the questionnaire. I'd just closed the magazine when Samantha and Simon tumbled through the back door, from a casual observation they were just average kids playing together but to a more trained eye you would see that the twins were actually fighting and unusually Samantha was on the losing end of the fight. I felt her forehead, she was running a temperature, no wonder her brother was besting her for once.

I mixed up some of my special brew, a little alcohol, a lot of herbs and plenty of oranges for vitamin 'C' and something to cool her down a little. I gave her soup and bread, then quarter pint of my jollop and sent her up to bed. Johnny came home and he stood looking shocked, "Vicky ... Vicky ... I think I've gone deaf, come quickly."

"You've not gone deaf, Samantha's not very well, I sent her to bed early."

Johnny looked through to the living room and saw Pauline sitting in one of the comfortable arm chairs, Simon was sitting on the left arm of her chair, his right arm draped over the back of the seat as if it were over her shoulder and his eyes were fixed on her chest. Mind you, there was a lot of her chest on display, Pauline had turned up at work earlier in the day dressed to flirt, very short summer dress, very low cut at the front and back and no bra under it either.

Johnny nodded his head towards Simon, "And I can see why my number one son's quiet, Pauline's got his full attention!"

"I offered her your services but she said that she feels awkward with the kids in the house."

"We've fucked hundreds of times while the kids have been in the house."

"Yes but they are sentient beings now, they understand what sex is and she's worried that they'll hear her because you drive her so crazy when you're fucking her."

We all sat around in the living room talking, well, we three adults were all talking, Simon was fixated on Pauline's chest all evening. Johnny told Simon that it was time for bed at eight o'clock but Simon was reluctant to go up the stairs, Pauline must have sensed that it was her presence that was causing my son to have leaden feet so she excused herself, "Well, time I went home to 'Useless Eustace', see you at work tomorrow Vicky."

Pauline kissed Simon on the cheek and the three of us went to the front door, leaving Simon wiping Pauline's lipstick from his cheek. Pauline kissed Johnny passionately on the lips and they were still locked together as Simon rushed from the living room to the stairs, he was no longer leaden footed but very fleet of foot all of a sudden.

Johnny and I settled down to an hour's TV while we let Simon get to sleep. After thirty minutes we heard a noise coming from Samantha's bedroom, I looked at Johnny and he looked at me, "Sam, you go up and see if she's okay, see if she needs anything, you know, sore throat or headache, if she does I'll mix something up for her and take it up."

Johnny headed off up the stairs while I made coffee for us both. Johnny was gone for just three minutes; he had a massive erection pushing the front of his trousers out imitating a tent pole. "Can we have a rain check on the coffee? I suddenly need an early night!"

"Why, what's happened to you in the last three minutes to get you all hot and bothered?"

"Sam, that's what happened, she must have been having a bad dream because she was totally naked, lying on her bottom sheet with her top sheet on the floor. I swear that when I bent over her to cover her with her sheet her pussy winked at me!"

I burst out laughing, Simon won't be asleep yet, we can go up now but you'll have an audience of at least one, mind you, he's probably wanking over the image of Pauline's tits that he's burned into his retina earlier today. I had to fight Johnny off for thirty minutes, it would have been better if I'd fought him off for the whole hour but, hell, I'm only flesh and blood after all is said and done.

We had a damned good session, conventional sex, missionary and all that and then I let Johnny use my arse as we talked about our number one fantasy of picking up a couple at a bar or nightclub and bringing them home for four in a bed sex. I hoped that the kids had been sleeping before we started fucking because after we called it a night Johnny found our bedroom door open a few inches. After painting the door and frame earlier in the year the door often didn't latch properly, Johnny needed to do something to clear excess paint from the latch plate.

My home made remedy had worked so well that by the next day I could send Samantha off to school. I had my early start at work so I didn't actually see my kids leaving to go to school but I was home again in plenty of time. At three thirty I saw the stream of kids from the school that Samantha and Simon went to but no Simon or Samantha, at four forty-five they both turned up, Samantha had committed an act of violence against the school bully and had been held in detention as a punishment, Simon hadn't been held in school but had waited for his sister to show solidarity for her actions. That was a very strange thing for Simon to do, usually Simon and Samantha wouldn't be seen dead walking to school or back home together, wait a minute, another strange thing, Simon opened the back door and then stood back for his sister to walk through, I'd almost missed it. There would usually have been fight to get in the house first and the winner of the fight would usually close the door in the face of the loser!

As I watched the two of them being nice to each other I wondered what I'd put in my potion to cure Samantha's influenza, I must have added some kind of friendship herb that I didn't know about but it was a pleasure to see them being nice to each other for a change.

"You need a snack Samantha ... How about you mum, I'm making a chocolate spread sandwich for myself, can I make one for you guys too?"

'Okay now this is getting worrying, no fighting and Simon offering to make me and his sister a snack, he never seemed to know how to butter bread before and now, making snacks!!!'

I turned his offer down but Samantha wanted a sandwich so Simon happily made them a sandwich each. Samantha took one bite from her sandwich and a large blob of chocolate fell from the other end of the sandwich and fell down onto her school blouse and skirt. I was just about to tell Samantha to get her uniform into soak as soon as possible but Simon beat me to it, "I'll get a bucket of hot water for you Sam, you'll need to soak your blouse and skirt or mum will never get chocolate stains out without a good soaking!"

Then Simon turned to me and said, "Should I rub bicarbonate of soda into the stains mum or just use soap?"

Speechless! Just for a moment before I said, "Bicarb should be good but don't make the water too hot."

They both went into the laundry room and Samantha came out first wearing just her white cotton bikini panties and her trainer bra that was just starting to be pushed away from her body by her rapidly growing breasts. Simon came out of the laundry room with a smile on his face and a bulge in the front of his trousers.

Samantha didn't bother to get dressed for the rest of the evening, sitting around the living room in just knickers and bra. Both Simon and Samantha went to their own bedrooms well before their father got home, my day had started early while Johnny's had started late so he wasn't due home until nine o'clock. It was unhealthy but Johnny would have to eat his dinner and go almost straight to bed, well, if he wanted his usual fuck with me as once again I had an early start.

We were almost ready for bed when we heard a shriek of some kind coming from Samantha's bedroom, Johnny was up like a shot and ran up the stairs, I heard him talking to Simon on the landing as I turned out the living room lights and checked that the front door was locked. When I got up the stairs Johnny was sitting on Samantha's bed, it looked like he was looking seriously deeply into her vagina, her knees were wide apart, her heels together and it looked like Johnny was about to slide his hands up and onto her vagina.

I cleared my throat and Johnny suddenly jumped up off of Samantha's bed. I sent Johnny off to the bathroom and then gave Samantha the mother-daughter lecture on the dangers of walking around the house wearing nothing much and then being naked in her bedroom, told her that if she didn't want her father or her brother to fuck her she should start wearing a nighty to bed. She just grinned at me and pulled her top sheet over her body. I took that as meaning that she probably wanted one or both of them to fuck her.

I went into the bathroom and told Johnny that Samantha would probably not turn him down if he wanted to try having sex with her. "I'm not worried about you having sex with her, apart from the size of your cock and the fact that you often get carried away, at least you can't make her pregnant. Now Simon would be a totally different matter."

5,207 Words.

Already seen Telepathy PT 2, click here to read part 1

Click isabella-30-uk@hotmail.co.uk if you would like to comment on this, or any other story by Isabella.

Please help to support ASSTR by making a donation HERE